From the brand
How we got our start?
Reolink started up in 2009, and ever since then, we’ve been devoted to creating the finest security products for consumers and business owners.
What makes our product unique?
Our first product was launched in July, 2009, which received rave reviews from customers who are sensitive to both quality and service. Until now, Reolink has helped hundreds of thousands of people from all around the world.
Why we love what we do?
We strive to develop innovative and progressive technology so that we can provide our customers with intelligent and straight forward solutions. What you think matters is what we care about. We hope a small step we take will lead to a big change in your life.
* 100% Wire-Free and Solar Powered: Argus PT runs on 2.4 GHz WiFi and stays fully-charged with Reolink Solar Panel which realize 100% wire-free security. With 6500mAh High-capacity battery, long-lasting power per charge and no worry about weather.
* Tilt & Pan and Stunning Night Vision: Argus PT can turn its head 355° horizontally and 140° vertically, which shows you everything in 1080p HD. With starlight CMOS image sensor, you can see clearer night vision up to 33ft and colorful images even at poor light.
* Real Smart Home Security Camera: Adapt more sensitive digital PIR motion sensor, support instant alerts, event recording to micro SD card and Reolink cloud, Google Assistant (US only). Just give voice commands and you will live view the camera on Google Home Hub or Chromecast-enabled TVs.
* Quick and Easy Setup: Easily mounted and installed both indoors and outdoors. With weatherproof certification, it never quits no matter in heavy rain or extreme sun. Scan the QR code with free Reolink App to get started.
* Truly Risk-free Purchase: Encrypted cloud service ensures your privacy safely. It’s free to playback the cloud video of the past 7 days. 2-Year Warranty ensures this will quickly become your favorite no-risk purchase. Listen and talk interactively with your beloved ones, ward off would-be burglars when off-site.